Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays
Complete touring holidays in the Outer Hebrides at any time of year.
With Hebridean Hopscotch car touring holidays, you’ll experience local hospitality from the moment you contact one of our advisors.
Because we all live in the Hebrides we’ve been able to develop expert knowledge of the locality to select the accommodation, travel and itinerary that most closely fits your needs and desires, with prices so competitive that we’re happy to offer a price promise guarantee* – see full details on the Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays website.
We’re also on the spot, to help you immediately with every detail, ensuring everything goes smoothly – before, during and even after your holiday.
So you can treat us as your local friends, who’ll make certain you enjoy an experience that’s as relaxing or adventurous as you wish.
- Travel at any time of the year. Holidays from 2 to 10 or more nights.
- Flydrive packages include ‘personal welcome service’ and accessories.
- Eight suggested itineraries, covering nine islands, can be customised to suit your special requirements or interests, such as nature, culture, history, arts, etc.
- Use your own car or choose a Flydrive option – ‘one way’ hire cars available.
- Holidays also available including bike (and electric bike) hire to cycle from one end of the Outer Hebrides to the other.
- Holidays for travellers without cars or cycles – travel by local bus.
- All ferries, accommodation, breakfast and any applicable flights are included. Over 30 selected hotels, inns and guest houses to choose from.
For inclusive holiday examples visit the Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays Website
Talk to a real person – no call centre and no buttons to press – call 01851 706611 – your normal phone operator’s charge applies.