Where people make the difference....
At Cala Hotels, we believe in the power of hospitality to create memorable experiences and fulfilling work environments. Joining our team is more than just a job it means becoming part of a close knit family, where mutual support and encouragement creates a positive and collaborative environment. We value the unique strengths of each team member, recognising that a harmonious team contributes to our overall success.
Whether you're considering furthering your career in hospitality or looking for a casual part-time job, if you have a passion for hospitality and a desire to contribute to a supportive and dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
Explore the current job openings below and to apply or for more information you can email the firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01851 706611.
Business Manager - Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays
We are a leading provider of all-inclusive holiday packages in the Outer Hebrides. Due to the continued growth of our business, we are looking to recruit a ‘hands-on’ manager to join our management team who lead and support our team of travel advisors.
- Ensuring customers enjoy excellent holiday experiences.
- Leading and participating in the sales and administration team.
- Identify and maximise opportunities to maintain business growth.
- Ideal Personal Attributes:
- Knowledge of and enthusiasm for Outer Hebrides.
- Team leadership experience.
- Well organised with good literacy and numeracy skills.
- Dynamic, self-motivated, intuitive, with a positive and persuasive personality,
- An analytical approach to business development.
- Sales experience is an advantage but not essential.
- A mature approach to all aspects of business
To learn more about our business, please check out our web site. If you feel that you are the person we are looking for, please send an email to email@example.com with your CV as an attached Word or PDF file, together with a brief letter of application providing any further relevant information.
A draft job specification is shown below and could possibly be adjusted to suit the needs of the business and/or the successful candidate. Should you require additional information about the appointment, please feel welcome to Kenneth Mackenzie call 01851 706611.
Job specification for Hebridean Hopscotch Holidays Manager
- To play an active role in the management team who lead, supervise, and monitor the sales team.
- To build customer relationships throughout the sales process.
- To monitor and lead delivery of our holiday packages and build excellent customer relationships throughout all stages of the holiday process.
- Drive sales and marketing efforts and in cooperation with other colleagues, to create ideas to continue the growth of our business.
- Develop agency business in European and other world markets.
- To gain and to pass on (to customers, staff and PR targets) an intimate knowledge of the holidays, properties, local area, transport, activities, etc.
Assist Management Team in;
- maintaining accommodation provider levels and, where necessary, liaise with property owners to further develop our accommodation portfolio where required,
- preparing agreement schedules and pricing with our accommodation providers and travel operators,
- coordinating the preparation of our holiday brochure,
- liaising with and set pricing for agency suppliers,
- conducting end of season review of customer feedback,
- developing our marketing strategy and advertising portfolio,
- organising vehicle and bike procurement.
- Work with Sales Team to complete pre-season brochure mailing.
Ongoing monthly activity;
- lead daily Sales Team progress meetings, to include work scheduling and identification/resolution of problems,
- take a share in selling holidays,
- supervise vehicle and bike hire allocation to clients,
- monitor sales and administration of holidays,
- supervise inward/outward invoice processing,
- supervise quality control and complaints procedure,
- maintain ongoing brief for brochure and web presence, monthly e-shots etc., including Facebook, Instagram, and any other future social media activity,
- input to sales/marketing support activity,
- liaise with external tourist promotion organisations, and travel operators, such as CalMac, Loganair, etc,
- participate in out of hours emergency support for clients during their holiday,
- supervise the maintenance of our customer email databases,
- brief sales advisors regularly on achievements and targets.